1) Add a little oil to pan. Can be any oil you have or prefer. Today I actually used home rendered pork lard. You are just looking for anything so that the rice doesn't stick to the pan. I actually use a cast iron skillet.
2) Dice up leftover Pork. Add pork and leftover rice to pan and start to fry.
3) In a separate pan cook up some scrambled eggs.
4) Add peas (I used reconstituted freeze dried from my pantry), the scrambled eggs, and a dash of soy sauce to the pork and rice. Stir fry until heating thoroughly. I threw in a little of the leftover swiss chard on this batch.
5) You can add some Chinese Five Spice powder if you like, I did not on this one as there were enough seasonings already on the items from the previous nights dinner. I like to top mine with Sriracha Hot Sauce.