An established hive removal from a compost bin off Miracle Mile in Tucson. Actually they had just arrived only a week prior but they had already made a handful of comb and the queen was starting to lay eggs. This compost bin was difficult to get the vac hose in and I couldn't see once my arm was inside the hole. To make sure I got all the bees I would gently brush the underside of the top with a bee brush normally used to take bees off of a frame. The vac also wanted to suck up all the decomposing materials but in the end I didn't see any bees left behind. They were transported to my farm for relocation into a new home and given protein supplement and sugar syrup upon arrival.