My assistant on this removal was my husband! I always tease it is the only time he uses a vacuum :) This same shed had a hive establish itself last year by coming in a hole in the bottom where the aluminum siding and floor join and making a home inside of a dresser. The homeowner didn't have time to address the issue and though all the comb from last year's removal was taken away, the scent lingers and within a few months a new hive was established. This new hive didn't use the same entrance, instead it found another location to enter and this time it built between the floor beams (a favorite spot). The flooring was OSB and so using a saws all we cut through and found this gigantic, beautiful hive. They were a little aggressive in the beginning, on a scale of 1-10, I gave them a 7.
The hive wasn't noticed during the fall/winter months. During the first of Spring they started becoming very active! Always check around the outside of your sheds for bee activity. If you see a spot where they are going in and out, call a beekeeper! There is only one bee in this photo, toward the top, but wait until you see how many were inside!